I am big fan of quick meal, specially it if is liked by my kiddo too.
It hardly take a minute after boiling pasta. I have a question, do you add olive oil while boiling the pasta? If yes then please don’t waste olive oil. Its better you add it after drain pasta. Always add salt in water while boiling pasta. Water should be salty like sea water.
- 2 cup pasta
- 1 cup boiled Spinach
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder.
- 3 tablespoon olive oil ( 1 to add in Pasta and 2 for preapring)
- ¾ cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- Boil pasta in salted water until tender. Drain. add 1 tablespoon olive oil in pasta and mix.
- My rest of the key ingredients
- Heat oil in pan add 2 tablespoon olive oil. add garlic,spinach and black pepper. mix for 15-20 seconds
- Add pasta and parmesan cheese and mix it well.Pasta is ready.
You might also like: