Creamiest Hummus Recipe, How to make Creamiest Hummus
My secret recipe for creamiest hummus ever.
I have got this cremiest hummus recipe from my friend who makes hummus regularly. One of the key ingredient is Tahini Recipe. in Hummus. Please allow me give a little introduction with short FAQ to those who never tasted hummus before.
“It’s a famous Middle eastern dip or spread. Basically Its blend of cooked chickpeas, Tahini ,olive oil and garlic. “
Why it is called Hummus? Its a Arabic word which means Chickpeas.
Any Health benefits? Oh yes it is full of Vitamin C,Iron and Vitamin B6.
Please must try if you have never tasted it before. Here is secret of making Creamiest Hummus.
- 2 cup cooked(boiled) chickpeas (Soaked in water overnight than boiled or steamed)
- 1 tablespoon Tahini
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- salt to taste
- Boil or steam chickpeas.Drain chickpeas. Now here is secret for smoothest hummus remove the skins from chickpeas. I know its really really boring ..but do that if you are aiming to make Creamiest Hummus ever.
- Crush garlic cloves and add Tahini and garlic
- Add olive oil, lemon juice and salt
- Grind the mix in grinder till you get smooth paste
Below is the recipe with step by step picture
Step by step instructions with photos
|Soak chole(chickpeas ) in warm water overnight with 1 teaspoon soda.|
|Boil or steam chickpeas.Drain chickpeas. Now here is secret for smoothest hummus remove the skins from chickpeas. I know its really really boring ..but do that if you are aiming to make Creamiest Hummus ever.|
|crush garlic cloves.|
|Add Tahini and garlic|
|Add olive oil, lemon juice and salt.|
|Grind the mix in grinder till you get smooth paste|
You might also like: