What I like about this recipe is that it can be easily part of you main course meal and goes really well with guacamole or salsa Verde. I filled mushrooms with Mexican rice and topped it with cheddar cheese slice. It looked amazing specially the melting cheese covering the whole mushroom. You are going to love this gorgeous looking recipe.
- 1 packet of Portobello mushrooms(6 medium size)
- 3 cups of cooked Mexican rice
- 6 slices of cheddar cheese.
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- ½ dried oregano powder
- ½ teaspoon
- All ingredients
- Clean mushrooms and remove the stems
- mix garlic powder,black pepper and salt in olive oil
- apply the mix both sides of the all mushrooms
- Now fill it with Mexican rice
- repeat the same steps with rest of the mushrooms
- top the mushroom with cheddar cheese slice.
- Preheat oven with 220
- bake for 15-20 minutes
You might also like: