If you are planning to make tomatoes sauce and tortillas also at home. I suggest you to make both the items before one day so you won’t spend much time in cooking next day and have meal with your family on time. For me, its really very important because I get only weekends to do all the other stuff.
Recipe type: Main
Serves: 8 Enchiladas
- 8 tortillas
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 cup tomatoes sauce
- 2 cup monterey jack cheese grated
- 1 cup monterey jack shredded
- 1 cup rosetta cheese
- 1 medium size capsicum chopped
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup corn
- 1 cup lettuce chopped
- 1 cup olives
- ½ teaspoon black pepper powder
- salt to taste
- mix all the ingredients listed under [strong>Filling [/strong>
- Cook tortillas both the sides on medium heat till the lightly brown.
- Spread 1 teaspoon olive oil both the sides and cook till it become slighlty brown. I prefer this than deep frying tortillas.
- Spread 1-2 teaspoon toamto side on one side
- Add handful of filling and then spread shreded cheese
- Roll it and put inside baking disc( Coat your baking dish with olive oil before that )
- Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Add tomatoes sauce to the top
- Add grated cheese
- Bake in a 220 degree F oven for 20 minutes
- or till the cheese melted
- Garnish with cilantro or green onions
You might also like: