Isn’t it look delicious?
On a different note, we are getting more and more of the haze these days in KL, not enjoying the weather at all. Kids are not keeping well, even adults are having breathing and cold problems. I really hope the situation gets under control soon.
Here is the recipe.
- 4 cup of all purpose flour
- 1. 5 cup of water( do not pour all in one go)
- 2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Salt as per taste
- 1 packet yeast(1.5 Tbs)
- Take 1 cup of warm water(part of 1.5 cup) , add yeast and sugar and keep it aside for 5 minutes until mixture get bubbly.
- After 5 mins
- Here is the flour
- add yeast water,olive oil and salt
- knead it for 10-15 minutes,pinch the dough in between to check if dough is ready.
- now cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave until dough has doubled in size.
- after 1 hour
- punch the dough and divide in 8-9 parts
- Heat the Oven around 250 C
- Take a handfuls of dough
- Roll it into think circle, about 1/7 inch thick
- place the dough in hot baking sheet
- cook until bread begins to puff up
- Flip and and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Pita bread is ready.
You might also like: