My new edition in quick recipe section. Specially for singles,working couples and the moms looking for the sneaky way to sneak vegetables into kid’s diet. Initially I thought that this such a simple recipe you may not like to read about it, but when I heard my female colleague appreciating the recipe, I thought it deserves to be in blog. Such a cool recipe how can I miss it. Cool ! that’s what she said when I shared my simple recipe with her.
- 1 cup chopped carrot
- 1 cup chopped cauliflower
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ cup spring onions
- 2 tablespoon soya sauce
- ½ tablespoon chilly sauce(optional)
- ½ tablespoon oil
- 2 cup cooked noodles ( I used steam noodles)
- salt to taste
- chopped all the vegetables including onion
- Heat oil in pan and add all vegetables
- Cook on medium flame for 2 minutes, add noodles and sauces
- I used steam noodles, so I directly cooked it with vegetables. otherwise boil noodles separately and then dran water and add in vegetables.
- Mix noodles well with sauces and vegetable and cook for another 1 minute.
- Noodles are ready
You might also like: