I made many plans on 1 st Jan and then again forgot everything and got busy with the same stuff very next day. So this is what exactly happens every year… and it is so damn true! So people lets not talk about resolutions anymore . ( hmm by the way what is your new year’s resolution) .
Sometime things work more effectively if you just do it without planning. Like every time I spend more time in thinking and planning what to cook,photos etc. than cooking itself and that causes delay in my blog posting. So no more planning ..In Nike way…Just do it !
We went to wonderful Mexican restaurant Fresca Mexican Kitchen in Gardens@KL on Christmas eve. Food was so amazing and authentic that I couldn’t stop myself making enchiladas at home again. This week of MWTC is dedicated to Mexican food.
Well it all starts with the perfect sauce. I used homemade tomatoes puree, you can use can one, which is pretty convenient and save your time to make the sauce.
- 2 cup tomatoes puree ( or 1 can of tomatoes puree)
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (I used sunflower oil)
- 2 tablespoon all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon red chilies ( Prefer Mexican chili powder)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- 1½ cup of water
- salt to taste
- All the ingredients
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add all purpose flour and stir it well
- Add tomatoes puree and water, mix it well
- Add chili,garlic,onion powder and salt
- Simmer it on low flame for 5 minutes.
You might also like: